Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Day was...

sleeping in my new Ozarks hoodie cus i was so cold, a sack full of gifts, Dad huffing because Mum didn't like her gifts from him, DKNY perfume, straightening my hair three times, Mass, child in front of me in Mass dropping her Barbie™ and Barbie™ horse a million times, my cousin Aidan being home from Windsor (London), my Auntie's house for snack food, me setting the table all beautifully, Christmas dinner, chatting to Michelle, missing Michelle, Vivien's house with Suzie for turkey sandwiches and a mince pie (annual tradition), Vivien trying to open her car doors even though they were frozen shut, chatting...crying...yelling...smiling...being all romantic with Brett (all in one phone conversation), discovering that i can text message the boy from my mob. but he can't text me back cus of his call restrictions (silly American phones), more sandwiches, MSN, reading, stressing and then falling asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home